From:
Michael Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 1998 13:33:37 -0500
They're after the corn dust. They must use it like pollen. This can be a problem if
you have a dairy farm nearby your beeyard. Bees love high moisture corn(agbags),
sawdust, etc. Work it in "swarms" acording to the farmers. Like manure in the gutters
too. Never really sting anyone, but the farmers freak! Have to show them they are
harmless. I usually kick at the corn and bees. The bees fly up, and back down when
I'm done. No problem. Farmer usually gets the idea, and feels a whole lot better.