From:
James Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 14:19:44 -0500
In looking for information about the ARS Bee Labs, we stumbled
across this little gem.

http://www.nbii.gov/issues/pollinators/

The "National Biological Information Infrastructure" tracks invasive
species, like all the pests and diseases that kill off our bee colonies.

When one looks at the page, one sees a "placeholder" web page that
has no content yet, but the wording seems to elegantly describe the end
result of not caring enough to make more than a "placeholder web page".

The page says:

              "Pollinator Declines
               Coming Soon!"

How true.

First you laugh, then you cry.  Or is it the other way 'round?

        jim