From:
Laura Downey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 1995 15:44:22 -0400
   Yesterday while taking some frames out of the super, I was stung on my
left hand ring finger ( and yes, I had rings on, although I know I shouldn't
have ).  I had to get my rings cut off as my finger started swelling up.  The
swelling starts at the site of the sting, the knuckle, and goes down the back
of my hand.  Does this mean I am allergic to bee venom?  I have been stung
before, but never on the hands.  I've never had more than a slight itchy
reaction before.

Laura Downey