From:
"J. Waggle" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2007 21:41:12 -0500
Allen Write:

PB Writes:
>From where I sit, I see just the opposite. A good beekeeper makes sure the
>bees serve him/her. That is, if he's trying to make a living out of it.

At great risk of another severe lashing,
I fear that I must agree here with Allen on this one.

From where I sit, a good beekeeper makes sure the bees can serve
themselves and survive, by making selection of ‘bees needs traits’
essential for survival.  Better balanced with essential traits, the
beekeeper can then breed the economic traits needed for the bees in return
to serve the beekeeper.

Joe, thinking, why do we need to make slaves out of bees instead of
partners?

Best Wishes,
Joe