From:
Walt Barricklow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 1997 16:27:27 -0500
wow, it sure has been a long time since youve answered  your mail, and we
just saw each other at
the state fair last month. I got the plans from the university of
Pennsylvania, for the solar wax melter
and used an old deep super and painted it black.  Works just fine. See you
at the spring meeting.walt