From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 1996 13:34:44 EST
Steve and Kevin,

This is a free country where everyone is entitled to do and think as
they please as long as no one violates anyone else's rights.  Steve has
the right to ask questions as he did, Kevin has the right to react as
he did.  Kevin didn't like Steve's question.  So be it, that's his right.
Steve didn't like Kevin's response.  So be it, that's his right.
Uninvolved subscribers have seen that there are those who come down on
both sides of this issue.  So be it, that's their right.  Today is
election day, shall we have a vote?

Demanding a public apology with the threat of telling the net police is
an action worthy of a child crying, "I'm tellin' mommy!".  In the words
of that wise old man Rodney King, "Can't we all just get along?".  And
this whole tirade, although childishly amusing, no longer has anything
to do with bees or bee biology, so kindly take it off list.

Please, no responses to this post either.  If it ain't bees, I don't
care one way or another.  Vote early, vote often and everyone send
another box of Honey Nut Cheerios to Andy!
                                           /Aa