From:
bartlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 16:07:35 -0400
Curtis,

Try this.  It is easier working the bees without  using clumbsy gloves.
It will
make you a better beekeeper because you will bee more careful!
Just use one glove for awhile and see how that works.  If you can one
day
use none.  If the bees continue to sting you and the stings are too
much then
where the gloves.

billy bee