From:
Ham Morton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 17:08:21 -0500
I have 30 hives loaded on trailers that are moved for pollination purposes.
Currently, I use water to chase the bees in and close the hives using
screens. This process can become time consuming. My questions is.

1. Do you have any suggestions on closing and moving bees using trailers.

Thanks in advance for your response.