Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 22:12:07 +0200
> I think there is a lot of things we see that we do not understand. The cut
> and dried, nice and simple answers don't always hold up.

Never forget automictic teletokous parthenogenesis. It has been proven and is a
cut and dried answer, even though not often understood. Perhaps not relevant in
every case, but moving eggs between hives ... correct me if I'm wrong ... has
never been proved.

I am disappointed that the scientific fraternity does not at least attempt
answering these questions. Is this DG not frequented by them anymore? We need
to clear up these issues in the minds of the every day beekeeper. I appreciate
the repetitive appearance of these questions, but then turnover of beekeepers
happens.

Regards

Robert Post