From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Dec 2005 19:23:59 -0500
Hmmmm.  I've been googling around trying to find what's in Glade, to help me understand why it belongs in a colony of bees.  I've found lots of coupons and offers for cheap bulk orders, but I cannot find a registration for in-hive use, nor can I find a list of ingredients.  I've asked Jeeves, but the best he can tell me is SC Johnson refuses to divulge that information, and offered an interesting side note that SC Johnson was once sued by the makers of the pine tree shaped air fresheners that hang from rear view mirrors in automobiles.  Perhaps those pine tree fresheners offer better results in uniting a nuc to requeen a colony?

Aaron Morris - wondering what we'll stick in our hives next.