From:
Date:
Fri, 19 Aug 1994 13:13:42 -0600
Hi:

Some dead-outs from the west coast produced a good crop of wax moths
which decided to move into the bottom of some of my mini-nucs (mostly
along bottom board and in nucs with small bee populations.

BT didn't make a dent in the dead-outs.  Yes we tried several direct
applicaitons and waited  a couple of weeks.

So, we got rid of the deadouts and cleaned up the nucs as well as
possible and pulled any extra equipment out.  But how do I
suppress/eradicate the pesky moths without harming my test bees.

If there is something we missed using BT, please advise.  Hate to use
chemicals.  Can freeze combs without brood, but have lots of them.

thanks

jerry