From:
Roy Canaday <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 10:17:20 -0600
I suppose that's one of the real beauties of the system.  I'm free to
read or not read whatever I want.  Scanning back several months, I see
many unread messages in my INBOX, but none of them are Andy's.  I
always read his, because I enjoy them so much.  And I also forward them
to my dad, who also enjoys them very much.  And it is a really beautiful
day, except that the wind is a little strong for the bees.  I miss
Dr. R., & his posts, too.  Oh well, so much for my little defecation
flight.  Sorry if I've wasted anyone's time.