From:
Robert E Butcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 1998 10:45:32 -0700
Hi John,
I found it much easier to use a five gallon bucket to suck the bees into
. In Dec. 97,I extracted a colony of bees from under a house, I had about
two feet of head room, maybe two and a half. I mounted some pvc pipe
fittings to the lid, one for intake, the other for exhaust with a screen
tube on the inside of lid. I've used it several times and Ithink it works
better than a wooden box for vacuuming bees. Here in Tucson I put my name
in at the fire stations, they refer the people to me. My last swarm come
off of a Carl's Jr.  sign a little bigger than a softball. The lady that
called was very excited, she said "there are some KILLER BEES on the sign
at Carl's Jr. It was strange the "KILLER BEES " must of left before I got
there, because all I got was some mello bees. It was worth going to get
them. Good luck to you.

May the LORD Bless you and keep you all the days of your life.
Robert Butcher

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]