From:
Peter L Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2012 09:34:10 -0500
For those of you interested in honey bee colony health, I strongly recommend the new book "Honey Bee Colony Health" edited by Diana Sammataro and Jay Yoder. It may seem pricey at first, but like my friend Mike Johnston says, if you save one hive of bees from dying, you got your hundred bucks back. Anyway, in it they state: