From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 1998 10:01:20 -0600
> Allen:
>
> I tried, but I receive a message: ...has not DNS entry.
> >Did anyone see this?  Try http://www.usgov.gov/news/aprlflls/
> Is the address o.k. ?

Sorry... The post was a joke.

In North America we have what is called 'April Fools Day' .  On that day
we try to make up believable stories and fool one another. Here everyone
knows what's up and most people think it is hilarious.

I now realize that BEE-L is an international list and that we all have
different customs.  I apologize to all those who may not have understood
that the story was just tomfoolery.

Nothing in that post was true.

Allen