Date:
Fri, 18 May 2018 09:09:01 -0400
> Clemson university tested for EFB but came back negative even though it appeared to be. I found a Vet that wrote me a directive for Terrimycin and I treated all the yards that had these symptoms.

That's pretty funny. You have to have a vet write script for foulbrood, but you didn't have foulbrood. You are supposed to use it on active cases, but you treated everything. Isn't that what the law was supposed to prevent?

Not that I agree with the law. I know beekeepers who use TM just because it seems to help the bees build up, same as the livestock industry. I think the bee industry was unfairly targeted here.

But I don't advocate breaking the law. Laws are designed to protect people from the actions of other people. Beekeepers are notorious for contaminating their products. There are still people out there harvesting honey using phenol.

Pete B