From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2013 00:52:50 -0400
I have to agree.  I thought submissions had hit a new low when I read the
post from B Farmer, and was sure I rejected it.  The Approve/Reject
interface in LISTSERV makes it very easy to err when processing a large
volume of posts.  For those offended by B Farmer's post, trust me, there
was a whole lot more, equally offensive and properly dispatched to trash.

Furthermore, I find it offensive when posts are submitted from behind
pseudonyms.  One should have the integrity to sign one's name to their
thoughts.

My apologies,
Aaron Morris