From:
Vince Coppola <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 1997 22:24:47 -0700
Peter Keating wrote:

> Hi Vince,
> a few years back Chinese honey was refused entry here into Canada because
> of both adulturation and contamination (with an acaricide). I have the
> reports that were presented to the Canadian Honey Council by Agriculture
> Canada and if you want, l could look for them and send you a copy.
> Yous, Peter

Hi Peter,
This is the sort of thing I'm looking for. If it's not too much bother I
would like a copy of that report and will gladly pay postage. I heard
that Chinese honey is required to be warehoused, at importers expense,
untill it is tested by the Canadian goverment. Is that still true? Do
you know if adulturation or contamintion is found anymore?
        Thank You,
        Vince