From:
Michael Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 08:03:46 -0500
>   But I wouln't call
>that african takeover...

I would, because it is. It's happening, and it's documented. Just because
you cast a blind eye, doesn't mean it isn't happening. IE...your SC bees
work smaller flowers of medicinal plants than LC bees can't, so your bees
don't have AFB, or your SC bees aren't usurped by AHB because they are SC
bees. You make these claims, and when questioned, make up words and
unsubstantiated scenarios to back up your agenda...and you do have one in
my opinion. And then, you demand documentation from others who would
disagree with that agenda, when you can't provide documentation yourself.

And that's why every discussion with you, Dee, turns into an argument. One
doesn't need documentation to know that a brick wall isn't a Canary. A Rose
by any other name is still a Rose.
Mike