From:
Christopher Slade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 16:58:37 EST
Great news for those interested in the Woods Apidictor.  I have before me a
letter from the distributors, Kimpton Brothers Ltd of London who write that
they have been inundated with orders and requests for information from all
parts of the country.

They go on to say that the machine is now virtually foolproof and it will mean
the nine day inspection will no longer cause beekeepers throughout the world
to have to face additional labour charges or lose honey as a result of
disturbing their bees and interrupting the Queen bee when she is busy laying.

The less good news that the letter contains notice of a price increase from
£40 to £50.

The bad news is that the letter is dated 28th June 1965.

Some people think that being a hoarder who never throws anything away is a
fault but sometimes it can be a virtue.

Chris Slade