From:
bill fernihough <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Aug 1995 22:09:00 PDT
I can't give you an answer as we are in different parts and haven't got
those insects you described here.  However, I've lots of other things in my
hives, so not surprised you have too.  Slugs love to overwinter in a hive,
and last night I was out watching the goings on and saw two big slugs
heading into one of the hives.  So, don't be surprised to find little
friend visting.

Bill Fernihough  HONEY is sweeter then wine.