From:
Peter L Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 May 2011 08:59:10 -0400
I recently received an call from a concerned friend who had heard dire predictions concerning RoundUp, GMOs, etc.

> A team of senior plant and animal scientists have recently brought to my attention the discovery of an electron microscopic pathogen that appears to significantly impact the health of plants, animals, and probably human beings ... I believe the threat we are facing from this pathogen is unique and of a high risk status. In layman’s terms, it should be treated as an emergency. -- COL (Ret.) Don M. Huber. Emeritus Professor, Purdue University

What is of special interest is that Purdue University went to great pains to point out that this view is NOT endorsed by Purdue. What follows are excerpts from the Purdue Report "Glyphosate's Impact on Field Crop Production and Disease Development"