From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2008 21:19:08 -0700
Steve Noble:
I doubt if any bees that emerge in July or  even early August are going to be around going into winter.

Reply:
They are not. YOu missed the point of what I was saying. You see they are the bees that will do the broodnest turn, and if they cannot turn or in high enough numbers and healthy, things have a way of stopping.You DO NOT empeed the ones doing the work of the turn...

You see this is what I am postulating happened to me by those hives of mine in a robbing mode that were weaker and of less stores, and then spitting out what they got or brought home that contaminated the whole house, in this case!

And it does have bearing on me what others near me with yards do that effect my apiaries...........IMPOV or IMPON.
Dee A. Lusby