From:
Winifred Doane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 1995 10:47:36 -0700
Dear Gloria,

This week is not working out well for me to drive down to Tucson before
Friday morning.  I will have to confirm that day later on, after the Search
Committee I'm on has its meeting tomorrow (Wednesday).  Would next week be
OK, again being either Wed or Fri?  The week of March 13 is our spring recess
so I surely can drive down to your lab during that week - if it's OK with you.

Winifred