From:
Peter Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 08:00:33 -0400
Greetings
I cannot believe we are going back over this topic. I do not see
anything new being added. Anyone who has not read Martin's paper, I
can send it.

"Although reproduction of Varroa is affected by the space between the
developing bee and cell wall, reducing cell sizes as a mite control
method will probably fail to be effective since the bees are likely
to respond by rearing correspondingly smaller bees" (from
"Reproduction of Varroa destructor
in South African honey bees: does cell space influence Varroa male
survivorship?" by Stephen J. MARTIN, Per KRYGER)

--

Peter Borst <[log in to unmask]>