From:
Franklin Humphrey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 1996 09:48:28 -0500
In late January on a warm day, I observed a considerable amount of debris I
in front of my Yugo colonies.  There was none in front of my Italian
colonies.

In mid February an a warm day I checked the hives for stores and noticed that
the Yugos had cleaned the bottom boards down to bare paint while the Italians
had a very large amount of debris on the floor.

Frank Humphrey