From:
David Eyre <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 22:41:29 -0400
On 12 Sep 99, at 10:59, Al wrote:
> hint of attacking the person there are times their actions need to be
> rebuked. Black and white issues are all over the place and we just love to
> dodge them by claiming shades of grey. What David did was in error, he
> even comes to that conclusion in the post that started all of this. David
> was "in the dark" because he had been given bad information. I think he
> did his best to act on the information given, but he was doomed from the
> start. That is why this list is here, to bring about the sharing of
> information. Now that David has the correct information, he would not
> repeat the actions. To put it into another light, David has confessed
> (agreed) his error and has repented (turned) from the error, it is now
> time to forget the transgression.
<snip>
> Thanks you all for the use of the pulpit.

Whoa, back up the bus on this one. I wasn't 'in the dark' on this
matter, quite the reverse. I knew precisely what I was doing, and far
from being 'repentant', you can be sure if I have to, I'll do it
again. My aim is to keep my bees alive, not to be so enamoured with
labels that I would risk the life of a hive to conform to others
standards.
        The Indians have a very good saying, " Don't criticise a man till
you've walked a mile in his moccasins" might be worth thinking
about!!

The Bee Works, 9 Progress Drive, Unit 2,
Orillia, Ontario, Canada.L3V 6H1.
Phone (705)326 7171 Fax (705)325 3461
David Eyre,
e-mail<[log in to unmask]>
http://www.beeworks.com
This months special:-Vest/veil combination