From:
Dick Marron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2012 12:49:41 -0400
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

...but I disagree with Peter...I think heat will break down H202...it is
sensitive enough that it is sold in opaque plastic bottles (light will break
it down)...pure H202 behaves differently than H202 does in a water
solution...probably similar to what it does in honey.

deknow

I may be showing my ignorance here  but I thought the H2O2 was produced on
site when contact was made with water, etc.
In other words, storage would not be a problem. I keep some hydrogen
peroxide in the refrigerator (for years) and it still fizzes. It isn't that
delicate, at least in cold.

Dick