From:
David Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 2013 21:21:55 -0400
 Idk , but there are plenty over wintering in Florida this winter and spring , I've already found them in the warehouse getting ready for the long hot summer early . Speaking of them, can anyone riddle me this. If pesticides and fungicides are so terrible as to kill off 50 plus percent of our bee's as reported, why and how is it the wax moth's have never lost there vigor and can eat the insecticide / fungicide laden wax and keep on rocking and rolling with no wax moth collapse disease ?And no I'm not pro chemical, just a thought  that pops up in my simple mind I guess.