Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 2013 22:02:16 -0700
>>>   For some target audiences, I think he said exactly the right thing(s)

I don't think he did.  Misinformation is misinformation.   Language is the conveyer of knowledge.  When it's misused the information is incorrect.  When you are conveying information it HAS to be as accurate as possible.  It can be dumbed down if necessary but still contain accurate information and not misinformation.  We get things confused enough as it is without being given bad information to begin with.

Try this.  Write down a short phrase on a card.  Then have a circle of seven to ten people sit in a circle and whisper that information to the person next to them in the circle.  When the phrase gets to the last person in the circle, have that person say aloud what he/she heard and compare with the phrase on the card.

Mike in LA