From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2007 10:28:28 -0600
Hello All,

Henry Alley 1892
Jim Fischer 2007
Same mentality!

 Italian bees are the problem!
migratory beekeeping is the problem!
beekeepers are the problem!
import bees are the problem!
Researchers say send money and we will solve the problem!
congress says they will legislate away CCD!

I have not been able to find any CCD this fall but fall is not over yet! I
have found some SSDD.

Industry stronger than in years and thinking almond pollination.

bob

Bob ponders:
"if man evolved from monkeys and apes why are there still monkeys and apes?"

--
believed to be clean.