From:
Ian Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 May 1997 09:56:22 -0400
----------
> From: Paul Cronshaw, D.C. <[log in to unmask]>

> Welcome to the world of BEE-REMOVAL.
>
> Of your 3 choices I would opt for the first one - the cone/bait hive
> technique. I have done a number of this form of bee removals over the
> years.  They are surprisingly effective and a means to increase a nuc
hive
> quicky due to 2 laying queens.  Problem is that it leaves a dead colony

Ok, Thanks Paul and others.  One more question: when using the bait/cone
method, do you include a queen with the frame or frames of brood, and how
many frames also?
Thanks,

Ian Watson      [log in to unmask]
St. Catharines, Canada   (near Niagara Falls)
real estate agent    gardener    homebrewer    baritone
beekeeper--> 5 colonies, 5 nucs on order