From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 07:04:02 -0500
On Tuesday, November 23, Allen Dick wrote:
> Then the question is whether Apistan is working, and how well.  There are
> a number of ways, and the simplest is likely to just get some Apistan(r)
> and insert it for a day or two and track the mite drop numbers.  Then
> remove it and try an alternate method...  CheckMite, is available and
> effective and not closely related to Apistan, so it would be a logical
> choice....

Continuing my crusade against this never gas derivative I feel compelled to
share a recommendation from Cornell University, which is to do a
post-Apistantreatment ether roll to see if mites are still present.  Only if
the ether roll is positive should resort to coumophos.

Aaron Morris - thinking there's nasty stuff brewing!