Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 2013 14:36:23 -0600
>>> We treat bees, not boxes.  I assume that whoever wrote the label
>>>  assumed that the aforementioned boxes were full of brood.  In
>>> fact, I have seldom seen more than ten frames of brood.

> Jeez Allen, you are sure assuming a lot!  The manufacturers of Apivar
> are not idiots, know how many frames of brood are in a typical hive,
> and have 15 year's experience with the product in Europe.

Jeeeez Randy. Why not just leave out my name, supposed assumptions, and
implied mental status and just address the topic?

No matter, I decided that maybe I was hallucinating those years when I
inspected hives -- after all I am getting on in years and apparently
getting senile -- and decided to consult an expert.

I chose one everyone respects, who is definitely not an idiot, who works
Sundays on a long weekend, and who has had input into the writing of the
Canadian Apivar label. (Yes, that is just one person, not four.)