From:
Trevor Weatherhead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2010 12:27:32 +1000
Bob wrote

> Australian beekeepers are working hard to have the treatments they feel
> they
> need in place when varroa arrives but in my opinion should have the
> products
> approved  NOW so use can be implemented quickly when varroa arrives!

Bob we already are moving on having chemicals "shelf registered" so that
when varroa gets here it is just a matter of the stroke of a pen to have
them legal.

I am part of a Committee that has commented on the first draft of the
application for "shelf registration".  It will go to the appropriate
authorities for approval.  We do not anticipate any problems with getting
"shelf registration".

Trevor Weatherhead
AUSTRALIA