From:
Barry Birkey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 1997 16:58:09 -0600
This was taken from the APIS-L -
--
Barry Birkey
West Chicago, Illinois  USA
http://www.birkey.com

From: Terry Avise <[log in to unmask]>
To: Multiple recipients of list APIS-L <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Dadant prices
Date: Wednesday, February 05, 1997 2:58 PM

To all interested parties:
  I would like to correct a posting to this list concerning Dadant & Sons
pricing. We have changed our pricing structure. Everyone is now getting
wholesale pricing from Dadant & Sons. We are mailing out our wholesale
catalog to all beekeepers. There is no longer a minimum purchase to
qualify for wholesale prices.

You should contact the California Dept of Agriculture Apiary Division to
get a list of local associations. California has an active State Association which could
also be of some help. We have a branch in Fresno, Ca which is more toward the middle
of the state. They would be happy to assist you any way they can. The address
is Dadant & Sons Inc P.O.Box 2837 Fresno, CA 93745 Phone 209-495-0230
Fax 209-495-0232.

--
Dadant & Sons Inc  51 South Second St Hamilton, Il 62341
Manufacturers and Suppliers of Beekeeping Equipment