Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 14:29:16 EST
Speaking for myself, I am SICK of hearing anything about the GM crop and/or
the
possible relationship to resistant diseases.

These subjects are best handled by the paid professional bee scientists and
researchers rather than beekeepers.

I prefer the Bee-L to stay with its original purpose: "an informed discussion
of beekeeping".  I have never found a dictionary that states that
"speculation" is a
synonym for "informed".

Let the REAL beeKEEPERS teach and train the myriad number of beeHAVERS that
are
"out there" often badly confused.

George Imirie