From:
Russ Dean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2007 11:33:16 EST

In a message dated 11/23/2007 4:41:16 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

But why  all the inaccuracies? Why all males bees, why describe them as  all
cousins/second cousins?  Why make the beekeepers out to be dump  jerks and
the honey industry as a bunch of robber  barons?

Like I called it Hollywood. All the bees was not male. So the  genealogy of a
hive is different. Explain it to a child who this movie will be  seen by
also. And we do call it robbing the hive. And we could look like that to  the
bees. But in the end we learned to get along.
some notes from plugged in review....
Bee Movie is colorful, packed with positive messages and less  predictable
than your typical family tie-in. As for Seinfeld, the  comedian's humor remains
sharp, even if his nasally sketching wears thin by  the final act. But a
qualified Bee.

products.