From:
BeeCrofter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 May 1998 16:22:53 EDT
In a message dated 5/19/98 10:52:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> One final note:has anyone ever received a "crushed' package of bees?..were
>  the screens opend/crushed/...was the wooden box "cracked"?..I have worked
at
I recieved  queens from Texas where the queen cages were little splinters of
wood in a green onion sack with one very dead queen and one very beat up one.
It appeared that they were run over by a platform truck or fork truck.
Weavers replaced them of course.\
However the postal guys made no mention of the damage- just heres your bees.