From:
Ruary Rudd <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ruary Rudd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 07:35:11 -0000
I am pleased to be able to confirm that the varroa seminar run the
Federation of Irish Beekeeping Associations will be held at the
International Hotel, Killarney on April 2nd. starting at 13.30hrs.

The Federation of Irish Beekeeping Associations will be providing the expert
speakers, further details may be got by e-mailing me off-list

The Kerry Association is proud to be involved in the dissemination of
knowledge about this new threat to apis melifera.

Ruary Rudd