From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2007 08:41:22 -0600
Hello Brian & All,
Dann Purvis is not as the letter to Dann suggests *out of the loop*.
Many of us have been put down for believing the beekeeping industry is on
the wrong course to survive.

Quote by Dann Purvis from letter:
" I have temporarily given up on our government assisting us ( beekeepers).
THEY TOO EASILY FUND FAILURE"

I also am of the above mindset!

Several years ago Horace Bell (second largest beekeeper in the U.S. and now
retired) predicted the current crash. The crash will happen he told me.
After spending days pouring over research from many sources he provided I
agreed.

The Dann Purvis plan outlined in his letter is real action and not simply
the current ( survey sez) documentation. Once the labs return the verdict
that there is no new beekeeping problem. Then I suggest the funds be
directed to the Dann Purvis plan ( or similar plan).

I might add that I do not believe Bee Alert Tech, Florida Apiary inspection,
Penn State or the USDA-ARS  has the people to pull off the solution outlined
in the Dann Purvis letter. I mean no disrespect to those people but training
would be needed when the Purvis Brothers Apiaries is ready to start as soon
as possible. I believe many people with instrumental insemination skills
would volunteer their help. Even myself.

Check out Dann Purvis's website

http://web.mac.com/dannpurvis/iWeb/Purvis%20Brothers%20Bees.com/Home.html

and look under References heading

Sincerely,
Bob Harrison

******
* Full guidelines for BEE-L posting are at:
*
* http://www.honeybeeworld.com/bee-l/guidelines.htm
*
*******