From:
Albert W Needham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 1997 10:58:46 -0400
On Sun, 20 Jul 1997 15:24:24 -0400 James D Satterfield
<[log in to unmask]> writes:

>Jim also suggested that I put links to the additions on the "What's
>New" link on the homepage.  Wonderful suggestion!  I've started doing
this,
>so if you want to see what has been added, you no longer have to hunt
for
>it. Just go to the "What's New" section and click on the links.

>Looks as if my revision of the area on the honey press has inspired
>some of the site visitors to start making presses.

Jim:

That "What's New" feature works out real nicely.

You did a real nice job on your "Honey Press" Page
with the step by step illustrations. I would highly
reccomend your 'Rube Goldberg' Honey Press to
any hobbyist who does not want to (or can't)  spend the
$$ for an Extractor, to check it out. Great idea!

Al,
----
  [log in to unmask] - Scituate,MA,USA
Honey Bees & Beekeeping - / - Doktor Finkle
              Play " Interlotto " and win at:
      http://www.xensei.com/users/alwine/