From:
Mike Griggs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2008 15:58:13 -0400
Mann library has scanned the first forty volumes of the American Bee
Journal, and will be adding them to the Hive & the Honey bee site as
time and resources allow!!!!

While beekeepers supplied much money in the way of donations the
library used some other funding sources to finish the balance & add on
20 more volumes than we originally started with.

There are more volumes that we would like to digitize with your help!

Please take some time to look over these old issues!   I think there
is still some very good info in them that is relevant to today!

Mike Griggs

President Finger Lakes Beekeepers Association
email:    [log in to unmask]