From:
Stefan Stangaciu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jan 1999 22:35:50 +0100
-----Original Message-----
From: Ed Kosenski <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sonntag, 24. Januar 1999 17:46
Subject: Beekeeping Software

We are looking for recordkeeping software that runs on Windows 95 for
our small beekeeping operation;  any recommendations?  Ed & Mary

    Hi Ed,

    If you know German you can contact my friend Thomas
Schachtner from Passau who made an excellent such software called
"Stocky".

    He may translate it in English too, so just get in touch with him.

    His coordinates are:

    Schachtner Thomas :
 Kreuzbergstr. 32, 94036 Passau;
Tel: 0049-851-81691