From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2007 20:40:08 -0800
Dee wrote:
Randy is right in that the plastic appears to be 5.0mm
sizing,

Thanks, Dee.  I have been a General Contractor for 25 years and have finely
honed my skills at reading a ruler : )  I do, nowadays, require my reading
glasses, though.

I'm still curious about the foulbrood difference.  I understand that you and
Ed had foulbrood problems at 5.0.  Could that have possibly been a temporal
thing unrelated to the cell size?  Have you tried inserting frames of 5.0
back into the middle of a 4.9 colony to see if the 5.0's get foulbrood?
Perhaps you've detailed this somewhere.  If so, I apologize.  I'm still
open-minded about small cell--just want to know the facts.

Randy