From:
Jeffrey Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 1995 20:00:15 EDT
I am interested in contacting the manufacturer of a product known as
PERMA-COMB.  This is a pre-
drawn out, plastic comb product that I have been using for the past few years
in my honey supers.
Chief benefit is that the bees do not have to use resources to draw out wax
cells before they can
deposit the honey in the frame.  Last year this product worked quite well for
me and extracted with minimal effort.

The last I knew it was manufactured by J&M American Honey & Mfg, PO Box 182,
Hemet, CA 92342
I would like to place an order but do not have a telephone listing to contact
them.  Directory assistance
did not have the name listed in Hemet, CA.  I have written them but would much
prefer to call since the
response time is all that much faster.

If you should know of this company, or have a telephone number, I would welcome
your help.

Thanks!   jeff