From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 10:49:41 -0400
I bought some hives from the same beekeeper as Lloyd.  The guy who sold them
was pushin' 90 and cutting back on his pollination business (I believe he
downsized to about 100 hives).  I am not sure if the bottoms on the hives
Lloyd bought were the same as the ones I bought, but mine were home-made
bottom boards that were about 2 inches deep, the bottoms of which were
window screen (vs 8X mesh).  The bottom boards were for ventillation, no
claims of varroa control were made but with window screen none would be
expected.  This is all in the archives:
http://listserv.albany.edu:8080/cgi-bin/wa?S1=bee-l

Use "Ed Lord" as the target.

Aaron Morris - I think, therefore I bee!