From:
Lloyd Spear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 11:05:40 -0500
Mel said "the drone only mating once in his lifetime if he is lucky and
then being stung to death afterwards."

Methinks...if only that was true!  (Better than the truth!)  Once while
being interviewed live on a radio show I described what really happens.
When I described how the drone's penis is captured and causes disembowlment
upon separation I swear that the interviewer (who was male) actually broke
out in a sweat!

The interview lasted about 10 minutes.  The show host talked about little
else for the next 2 hours!

Lloyd
Mailto:[log in to unmask]
Lloyd Spear Owner, Ross Rounds, Inc.  The finest in comb honey production.
Visit our web site at http://www.rossrounds.com.