From:
Grant Gillard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Sep 2009 08:39:46 -0700
I watched this show, along with my wife.  We both thought it was filmed and edited quite well, though the type/font on the screen was pretty small.  Thank goodness for re-wind TV that lets you go back and pause to reread.

We both came away fairly depressed.  Life is hard, and harder when your bees mysteriously die.  We thought it was very poignant, realistic and enlightening about the struggles of this segment of beekeeping.

It also made me quite thankful I'm not a pollinator!  I'm not cut out for that kind of lifestyle.  But if you are, then more power to you!

Grant
Jackson, MO