From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Nov 2016 10:36:12 -0800
> >Anecdotal stuff can give us ideas on new things to try.

Folk may have noticed that I often ask for such anecdotal reports.  I often
follow up with those who respond, and learn a great deal.

To me, the value of Bee-L is that it is a great forum for asking questions,
and perhaps getting answers from observant on-the-ground beekeepers who
aren't scientists.  One doesn't need to be a scientist to make a good
observation.

It is in the interpretation of such observations that debate ensues (e.g.,
was the survival of that hive indeed due to the crystal pyramid placed on
its cover, or was it actually due to some other factor that the observer
had not thought of).

--
Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA